Jergensen Family Moments

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trying to figure this out!

This is a test to see if this is how I add a post. What about a photo?

We have had a fairly good garden this year, but our green beans and zucchini did not do well. Those are usually the only things that grow for us! But, the reason I am writing this is because one thing that went well were the pumpkins! We have 6 pumpkins, 4 or 5 which are larger than any pumpkin we have ever bought. They are so fun! I took two pictures of them today with my cell phone. I will have to have an expert help me post the photos.

Tal is at Pathfinders with Lindsey, and he has the camera. Pathfinders is an outdoor ranch/camp that our 5th graders attend. I went yesterday morning, then Tal came to take over by dinnertime. They will be back Wednesday afternoon. Lindsey and I had a great time-- a neat program! I was a little sad leaving, but Tal was the "parent of choice"! She was so excited for him to be there with her! I really am not jealous, and am getting a lot accomplished while they are gone.

I will close and see about this photo thing. I am going to good at this!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of your family. What a beautiful group. Keep trying on the pictures. I can't wait to see the pumpkins you grew!!

Katie said...

YAY MOM!! You did it. Call me and I will walk you through the picture thing again. Its pretty simple--ish. :) It will all be fun for you to have and look back at what has happened. Love you!!